Tuesday 5 October 2010

about fizah...

        Nur hafizah is my full name...but just call me fizah.. I was born at kota tinggi, johor.. i am 20 years old... before this,i was study at sek. men. keb bandar mas at kota tinggi, johor. but now, i study at UITM Melacca City Campus. i am form 6 ex-student. i am third from 6 siblings. i have 1 sister, 1brother, 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother. i have many hobbies, like reading, playing games and watching television. my sister is Rohana binti ab hamid(25 years old). she got marriage and she has a child. his name is zuraimi bin norhisham, 2 years old. second is my brother. his name is zul fadli bin ab hamid(23 years old). he work as navy at lumut perak. my first younger sister is nur hamizah binti ab hamid (18 years old). she study at sek. men. keb bandar mas kota tinggi, johor. next, is my younger brother, zul husni bin ab hamid (14 years old). he school at sek men keb semenchu. last but not least, is my last youngers sister. she is rozaida binti ab hamid. she is 8 years old and school at sek keb felda semenchu...ermm,, thats all about me... huhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment